Travel Curling Wand Set -put In Carry On Luggage!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
This fits in your carry on bag and the price is not astronomical. I like things that are well packaged, compact and practical and carry easily.

This looks like it would be great for a Caribbean cruise or maybe a week skiing in the mountains or for Fashion Week in New York or Milan! I like this product a lot. Maybe you have an international business meeting or need to attend a wedding on the opposite coast!

Amazon product ASIN B06XFQ94R9
Curling Wand Set.jpg
I saw it on the YouTube Channel for : Marie Antoinette TV

It does indeed look very cute, I love the bag it is very chic! Are you going to buy it @Chicoro

I would be tempted to use ALL of those different stylers so I’d probably come back from vacation bald-headed! :lol:

It does indeed look very cute, I love the bag it is very chic! Are you going to buy it @Chicoro

I would be tempted to use ALL of those different stylers so I’d probably come back from vacation bald-headed! :lol:

No, probably not @LushLox. I live outside of the US and I am not sure it is available for Europe. Also, I'm starting my life over and don't want to create a place for such luxuries at this point in my life. I do think it is adorable and practical, though!

Back