Transitioning...1,2,3

brownelovely

Hey ladies...I'm still a newbie here so I'm trying to research and find out the info I need before asking redundant questions. Anyhow, I was thinking of going back to transitioning and I'm looking for some tips on how to do so succesfully. The problems that I had before was the breakage and being unable to detangle my hair properly. My roots got really unmanageable and it was just a chore to go through this. My hair is a mix of 4a and 4b. This is something that I want to do successfully! Thanks in advance for any help!

What are some ways to soften up the new growth?

What are some products that help aid in detangling new growth or softening it up?

What are some tips to make this easier?

Are there any up-to-date threads about this that I missed?

you should check out the transitioners thread its long as a **** but there's some good info in there and bunning helps a lot so u dont have to deal with the newgrowth

you should check out the transitioners thread its long as a **** but there's some good info in there and bunning helps a lot so u dont have to deal with the newgrowth

You don't happen to know how I can get to it?? Everytime I do a search I keep getting a load of pop-up windows.

Back