Transitioners,Whom hair loves Shampoo

McQuay30

I am currently transitioning and nothing seems to detangle my hair but MIZANI® BotaniFying™ Conditioning Shampoo, Kinky curly knot today=nothing, Kinky curly know today w/aloe=nothing, Aussie Moist=nothing, Aussie 3 minute deep conditioner=nothing, just to name a few that I have tried. Is it possible that both texture love a "conditioning shampoo"? the bottle same gentle enough for daily use but I know I can;t keep shampooing my hair and that I need a deep conditioner. Also anything that say "Strenghten" in the porduct description my hair "will knot" and is even harder to detangle. Please help!!!:perplexed

I am currently transitioning and my hair loves moisturizing conditioners. My hair really loves ORS creamly aloe and aphogee damage shampoo but I don't shampoo my hair that much.

I am currently transitioning (see my ticker) and my hair absolutely hates shampoos. However, it loves moisturizing conditioners, like Suave's Almond and Shea Butter and Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. I co-wash 2x-3x a week during the warmer months and once a week during the cooler/colder months.

OP, quick question: Are you detangling with shampoo? I say it because most of us here use condish (like me) or leave in or oil to detangle hair. Also, are you sectioning your hair to wash it? It makes a world of difference compared to washing it all loose.

Back