Transitioners, what's in your "When I'm all natural" stash?

pmichael52172

I got this idea from a post by MummysGirl. I thought I was the only one that had such a stash. I'm only 3 months into my transition but I couldn't resist buying (low cost) items to keep me looking forward to my complete transition to natural.

In my stash I have:
Denman D3 brush,
2 -Denman D12 combs
Veggie Glycerine and Rosewater (still haven't figure out what I will add to it)
FOTE Aloe Vera Gel
The cutest headband (with satin on the underside)
The cutest hair flower... I guess for my big hair days
& Receipts for all products in case they don't work out!!!

I think that's it. I have my eye on other things but they cost too much just to be sitting in a stash bag for several months.

What do you have?

Last edited:
I'm in kinky twists now and need to start building my stash.
So far, Silk Amino Acids
Bee Mine Curly Butter
Unrefined Shea Butter
Aussie Moist.

Need, glycerin & Essential Oils!

Haha!

My stash will contain:
1. Denman Brush
2. A bunch of conditioners for cowashing (and I plan to not completely rinse them out when natural) including what I've tested and liked so far on my teeny weeny new growth - HH HE, Suave Humectant and Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner. My relaxed hair likes them too.
3. Puff holders, lol. i.e. Wider ponytail holder that my friend uses for her puffs.
4. Seriously considering buying something from the Miss Jessie's line - maybe baby buttercreme or curly pudding.
5. Shea butter (using on my hair already and I think my natural hair loves it too)

This is funny because I am only 2 months into my transition but I'm just excited! :lachen:

Last edited:
I haven't started buying it yet, but I'm definitely eyeing:

KCCC
Miss Jessie's Buttercreme or Curly Pudding
Aveda's Be Curly and Smooth Infusion lines
Hair Rules Curly Whip or Kinky Curling Cream
DevaCurl One Condition (might try this sooner) and Set it Free
Everything from Oyin

I could probably list more :grin:

No shame there, because I was excited the day AFTER my relaxer. I had made up my mind then and there that it would be my last.

:goodone: :lachen: I did the same thing. I relaxed on March 14th 2008, and joined LHCF two weeks later and wished I had found it 2 weeks sooner :wallbash:

Last edited:
I am soooo stalking the Wet Set Hair Pudding by Curls by Sisters Smith. I think it will be what I want when I want to wear my hair curly (wash and go's). Not sure yet but I have puh-LENTY of time to decide.

I'm pretty much still using the products that I alredy had because they're still working well for me. I have about 4 inches or so of relaxed hair left, so I'll have to wait and see.

I've got a stash too!

Curls whipped cream
Curls milkshake
Denman brush
Aloe Vera Gel
Lots of ouchless hairbands (for banding)
Hicks Transformation Smooth Edges
shea butter
Glycerin
GHD flat iron

And not hair related but big hoop earrings for my bigger hair

1.Lots of conditioner
2.Lots of headbands
3.S curl
4.MTG! Lots of Growth Aids
5.Vitamins

Man I can't wait! I will BC This summer.

I've got a stash too!

Curls whipped cream
Curls milkshake
Denman brush
Aloe Vera Gel
Lots of ouchless hairbands (for banding)
Hicks Transformation Smooth Edges
shea butter
Glycerin
GHD flat iron

And not hair related but big hoop earrings for my bigger hair

Yes! Earrings count too. Anything that goes with the natural hair counts. *Gotta go back and edit my stash contents!*

Cute idea, but I have no stash. I wear my headbands and hair flowers now w/ buns. I will probably use the same products or purchase new ones after my transition is over.

A few hair clips with flowers on and cut-out pattered headbands... its just about accessories for me since I'm happy with my current products.. any new products would just be the PJ in me no matter what state my hair is in!

Back