TRANSITIONERS ("Almost Naturals")..get some quick.

Faith

RUN!!! DO not walk. Get some Aussie SLIP or what it's going by now. Aussie Knot Forgotten Detangler. The Knot Forgotten has the EXACT SAME ingredients as the SLIP. IN the same order too. :look: OK! LOL!
Anywho, I'm about 12 weeks post relaxer and I have been getting some major tangles/breakage from the 2 textures. Well, don't know what drove me to my room to take out that Aussie Slip. I applied just a touch to one section (I have my hair in twists which I'm loving..no extensions..my own hair) and it was SOOO EASY to manipulate and work through (with my fingers). The slight knot "issues" were gone and I was left with shine and easy to twist hair. LOVE IT! I can't believe I forgot I had this. I think it was because SLIP was discontinued and I didn't want to use up what I had BUT now there's KNOT FORGOTTEN. And if I don't use it now when I'm experiencing the worst tangles then WHEN? With this product with me I can see myself transitioning with NO PROBLEMS. Between the no extension twists I'm going to sport (since I don't have the patience for braids anymore and I need a protective style) and the AUSSIE SLIP (KNOT FORGOTTEN) I'm GMAO.

RUN DON"T WALK and hook up with some. :)

ETA: I'm using it as a leave in since I apply it then detangle and twist (or whatever). Just don't use a lot if you're using it as a leave in. It's EXCELLENT ON DRY HAIR...you can apply it and manipulate "dry" hair with no problems.

Last edited:
You said that you applied just a touch to one section. About how much would you call just a touch?

I have 2 inches of natural hair and long relaxed ends. I am having a problem finding a conditioning balance between the two. My natural hair LOVES leave-ins, but my relaxed ends hate it. I guess my questions are, did you apply it all over or just to your roots? About how much (quarter size, dime size, etc. per section)?

I am always on the hunt for leave-ins and/or detanglers. Back in the day I used to love that Aussie Curing Muddy. Can't find it anymore. :(

Toni A. said:
You said that you applied just a touch to one section. About how much would you call just a touch?

I have 2 inches of natural hair and long relaxed ends. I am having a problem finding a conditioning balance between the two. My natural hair LOVES leave-ins, but my relaxed ends hate it. I guess my questions are, did you apply it all over or just to your roots?
I apply it mostly to the roots but make sure the rest of my hair gets some too.

About how much (quarter size, dime size, etc. per section)?

I am always on the hunt for leave-ins and/or detanglers. Back in the day I used to love that Aussie Curing Muddy. Can't find it anymore. :(

On each twist section I only need a dime size. Again, mostly on the ends then I move my fingers down to make sure the ends get some.

Back