Transistioning and reversion

**Jade**

Ok so I'm like 7 months post and have been wearing my hair a number of different ways but since I got the silk heat protectant I have been flat ironing... I just co-washed, DC and flat ironed about 3 days ago and my hair is reverting... do you think it would be too much to cw, dc and flat iron again tonight? I start boot camp on the 1st and wearing a curly fro until I can get braids again (prob mid to late Jan)

That's pretty close together. Maybe you could just wrap it or just flatten the roots if that doesn't help.

I wouldn't do it. I think that's too much to put your hair through in three days. And, there's a possibility that you could cause heat damage to your natural hair by flat ironing so often.

I'd say either wrap your hair to flatten it out a little bit or just put some rollers in it and wear it curly.

I wouldn't do it. I think that's too much to put your hair through in three days. And, there's a possibility that you could cause heat damage to your natural hair by flat ironing so often.

I'd say either wrap your hair to flatten it out a little bit or just put some rollers in it and wear it curly.

ITA. Don't put heat on your hair again. Just wrap :yep:.

Don't do it cause I just did the same thing using Sabino, and my hair broke off at the crown at the line of demarctation. I'm kicking myself right now. My middle feels like when you burn your hair with a straightening comb. I did flat iron my hair before but I used Mizanie Thermasmooth and that never happened. I think the Sabino was the problem.

Back