trading in paul mitchell for biolage

BrEE

after posting previously about my experience with horrible tangles after washing ,i decided to try biolage detangler and tonic. IT WORKED MIRACLESSS.I have relaxed hair which is pretty long in length, past bra strap so i've been really trying to find great products to use, esp for detangling.i had previously been using all of paul mitchell's products, the awapuhi shampoo, supercharged conditioner, the detangler,the light leave in detangler, even the conditioner, which is a leave in. and to tell you the truth they werent that great. ive used other products which did either alot more or the same and didnt cost that much. i just figured since paul mitchell was "suppose" to be one of the best salon products it would give stellar results. it didnt, and the worst thing is, it cost a hefty penny.so now im hooked on biolage.
i'm now trying to figure out which shampoo and conditioner of biolage's to use. i've read great things about the fortifying conditioner. so i was thinking about that and the shampoo. what do you guys think??? oh, and after reading the post about nexxus y serum i'm thinking about using that as well, for daily leave in use. im currently using paul mitchell's the conditioner and it really doesnt do much, it's ok, but not all that. any suggestions?
and as for all the paul mitchell products i have, i gave them to my mother to try. maybe she'll have some luck.
as for paul mitchell's"the detangler" vs, biolages, just to prove which would work better i used paul mitchell on one side of my hair and biolage on the other and biolage won out. i even had to put some biolage on the side that had paul mitchell since that still had some tangles. and the tonic in conjunction with the detangler was just soooo wonderful.

sorry for being so long but just had to tell someone.

Hi Bree
wave.gif

Glad you're on the board with us. I think you'll enjoy the Biolage products. The fortifying conditioner is good and so is the conditioning balm. You might also enjoy the hydro-active hair masque occassionally too. You're right about their detangling solution. It does get the job done
smile.gif

OK, this is the last straw. Today's my first conditioner wash since a touchup Friday October 10th. I have the Biolage detangling solution and leave in tonic on the shelf in the bathroom. I'ma try it out today, girl.

How does the detangling solution work? Do you put it in and then rinse it out? Do you have to use it with the leave in tonic?

cbg, I was gonna use the PM Supercharged today...I think it was you that gave it to me at the NYC Meeting...Ill post results.

I just used the PM Supercharged and loved it. I give it an 8 or 9 out of 10, with 10 being reserved for my beloved UANs Crema and Humectress. I would definitely purchase this if it were on sale or something. I used it after GPB.

Back