Trader Joe's Vitamins

momi

Anyone use them?

I have been taking their Hair and Nails, Women's vit, and EFA essential for about 2 months. My hair has taken off, this could be for reasons other than the vitamins though.

Anyone???

I have been eyeing the TJ vitamins and supplements for a while. I did wonder if they were effective. They are really reasonably priced. What other things do you think have attributed to your growth?

I'm subscribing to this post because I've been wondering the same thing. They are very reasonably priced but I have been hesitant to purchase because I wasn't sure if they have worked for anyone.

I take the b-50, and the Multi vit for women skin =, hair and nails. and I love them. I notice i have much more energy and my hair has thicken up.

I have been eyeing the TJ vitamins and supplements for a while. I did wonder if they were effective. They are really reasonably priced. What other things do you think have attributed to your growth?

Well to be honest - I can't think of much else. I have been pinning my hair up a lot to keep it off my shoulders and maybe I am at the growing stage. Other than that, I must give it up to the vitamins. Prior to these I was taking GNC hair vits.
I also have more energy and my waistline has decreased...

Nice! Looks like I'll be making a trip this weekend. I need all the help I can get: hair, waistline and energy, too good to be true! I'm going to subscribe too, because I want to come back and report what they have done for me. Thanks for this thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was TJ's vitamins. I've been taking their EFAs since November, and I noticed a difference in my skin and hair within 1 month.

I'm bumping this because I feel like my MSM from TJ's doesn't compare to GNC's hair skin and nails pills. Anyone who's tried lots of MSM brands know why this could be?

I like TJ's prices, but I'm not sold. I want to try their ALA, though.

I keep looking at their Vit's but i noticed my Vitamin world brand has more 'bang' per dose. I take the Multi's and NB biotin.

I use Trader Joe's Flaxseed Oil supplements with good results. I also like their Gummy Vitamins. :o)

I take the Multi it is really good, the only draw back is that you have to take two pills and they are a little on the large side. Not huge but big. But they are good and I do get energy from them. The bottle is large and has a 3 month supply for under $10 you can't really beat that.

I think all of their vitamins are less than $5. Be careful. :)

EDIT:
I think the bottles of REGULAR sized vitamins - about 100 tablets - are $5. They do have the larger vats which offer an even greater value.

Last edited:
I wish Orlando had a trader joe's...better yey they should have onlinie shopping.

Amazon has a few of trader joe's stuff, but not the vitamins.

Any updates?
I currently take TJ's EFA, Spirulina, Probiotic, enzymes. I've taken the hair vitamin, but not long enuf to notice results. My budget is basically non-existent. I can't afford the expensive stuff anymore. So, I may have to stick to TJ's hair vitamin and add MSM to it.

I take the Very green supplement. Calcium and B complex. I gained one inch in two months. Nothing to brag for but its making me super happy.!

I am looking for a new multivit and would love to give these a try unfortunately there is no TJ's in my area. I will check whole foods to see what they have to offer instead.

Back