Trader Joe's Shampoo/Conditioner

lexi08

Does anyone use Trader Joe's shampoos and conditioners? Which formula would be best for 4a relaxed hair?

I've used the spa one, I think it's called spa nourishing or something like that. I used the conditioner when I was relaxed and it worked nice.

I've used the Citrus Shampoo and it worked well.

The only thing is their products are all necessarily Sulfate/Paraben free. YOu have to check the labels.

I have tried a bunch of their conditioners. They are good and cheap too. I don't use them anymore though because I have narrowed down my staples. Also their conditioners are cone free and my hair likes cones.

I tried the following conditioners:

The Essential: Has excellent ingriedients, probably the best conditioner I tried from them. It has a delicious sent, kinda like almonds. However it has a high amount of wheat protein and that kinda left my hair dry.

Nourish Spa: Also has good ingriedients. Rosemary oil is the 2nd ingriedient, and it also contains mango and sea kelp.

Refresh: This is the most "basic" conditioner. It is protein free, contains jojoba oil, and it has a delightful citrusy scent.

There is another conditioner that I used that I didn't care for too much. It had 3 forms of wheat protein which was too much for my hair and I got a little breakage from it. :mad: Also it has mint in it and I didn't care for the tingly scalp thing. It comes in a small bottle and it contains geranium I think. :look:

HTH

I don't use the shampoos, but on the conditioner side I like:
-Nourish Spa--one of my favorite moisturizing conditioners--I can use it alone to detangle, which is saying a lot.

-Essential--I like it, but it's not a fav--it doesn't give me a lot of slip, and I feel like I need to combine it with other conditioners.

-Refresh--I have this one, but haven't used it yet.

I just washed with TJ's teatree tingle shampoo and the nourish spa balancing conditioner. My hair has never come out this good. I might have to drop garnier.

I am MARRIED to Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Balanced Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. The conditioner is one of the best I've ever tried in my life.....nice and thick, smells citrusy fruity and delicious, and makes detangling a breeze.....they're my staples.

I'm 'bout to steal BlackMasterPiece's husband LOL I picked up Nourish Spa poo and con today on the way home from work and jumped right in the shower when I got home. I haven't had a hairgasm like that in a loooooong time :2inlove: And I've NEVER achieved slip with just quick conditioning til now, not even with Kenra MC (only prepoo and DC regimens gave me slip). When I put the conditioner in my hair I was like, "Oh..my..God". The thickness and consistency was great and it went right to work on my strands. Hair was smooooth, soft and silky after the rinse, and after I used creamy leave-in and combed, hair had swang! My hair is now air-dried in a bun, feels soft as silk and has shine just as the bottle promised. These picky strands have had their say, and as far as cowashing - move over V05....

Back