Trader Joe's Nourish Spa and JASON products

zzirvingj

Ladies, for those of you who use either/any of these products, I need your reviews for any shampoos/conditioners by these two brands! TIA

I've used the Trader Joe's Nourish Spa shampoo & conditioner. The shampoo left my hair feeling squeaky clean & clarified, but not stripped. I would re-purchase it if there were Trader Joe markets in my area. The conditioner is really good as a rinse out or for co-washing in warm months, but it's not as moisturizing for me in the winter; I prefer my Aussie moist conditioner BY FAR !!

I use both the shampoo and the conditioner (Trader Joe's Nourish Spa). I've used the conditioner for years, but just recently started using the shampoo. The conditioner is definitely a staple, and I keep plenty of bottles on hand (probably too many :lol:) cause I know it'll never fail me. it's cheap, provides good moisture and slip...what more could a girl ask for?

I absolutely love Trader's Joe Shampoo and Conditioner. They both leave my hair feeling extremely soft and moisturized.

TJ Nourish spa :love: I just picked this up. Why did I sleep on this?! The smell and ingredients reminds me of Giovanni direct leave in condish but thicker. I love this stuff and when you use it when making the Kimmy receipe it is fab! My hair is still moisturized even in the frigid weather.

I shop at TJ's all the time and have never thought to give the Nourish Spa stuff a try. I will get some the next trip and report back.

Trader Joe's Nourish spa is one of my staple conditioners ... along with Aubrey Organics White Camillia. Love them both.

I've never used any of the JASON products.

i have used Trader Joe's Nourish Spa conditioner at least 5x when i first BCed and to be honest..it was ALRIGHT! Did not live up to the hype from here:ohwell: To be honest its about the same as an Suave conditioner(i think suave is better then V05)..

I will dig it out of my product grave and re-use it the next time i wash my hair, hopefully my hair will like it better:alcoholic
..Maybe i should try the shampoo too?!

Back