Trade Secret Kenra sale!!!!!

Empress Yahudah

:orders:For the month of May Kenra Liters will be on sale 2 for $28... that's a $32 savings

Ill be restocking on my precioussssss Kenra MC :grin:

ETA: Dont forget u get an extra 20% off if u use ur Style Club card every Tuesday before 11am or the last Tuesday of the month 7pm-9pm:drunk:

Last edited:
How is their shampoo? I think I have enough MC to last me a while.
The only shampoo of Kenra I use is the clarifying/chelating one and i like it. I havent tried any of the others since I prefer my main shampoo to be sulfate free and Im loving Organix vanilla Silk poo now.

Did you say 2 for $28? :eek: :thud:
I wish I had a Trade Secret near by :sad: :cry2:

I'll just have to give In and buy 1 for $27 elsewhere, becuase my naps need it ASAP :sad::sad:

Last edited:
The platinum line is a miracle in a bottle for my hair. :yep: Love the moisture that the one for color treated hair gives. I do not colore but I am relaxed.
I hope there is a Trade Secret nearby.

RZ~

I bought the MC and the CMC. Has anyone tried the CMC?
Also how often do they have these sales?
I have tried the CMC and I realy like but I think MC is waaayy better.
It seems that this particular 2 liters for $28 sale is only 2 or 3 times a year.
The other times they have it on sale it is just buy 1 get the other 50% off

Last edited:
i made another thread but no one is responding:sad:. my question is how do you use the kenra MC? because i normally deep condition after every wash but this says rub in and rinse. soooo...........do you do just that? or do you co wash with it?
i want to know because i just bought this for the first time this weekend. and when i used it it went on so creamy but the results were minimal not fantastic so should i leave it in longer?
sorry to highjack OP

i made another thread but no one is responding:sad:. my question is how do you use the kenra MC? because i normally deep condition after every wash but this says rub in and rinse. soooo...........do you do just that? or do you co wash with it?
i want to know because i just bought this for the first time this weekend. and when i used it it went on so creamy but the results were minimal not fantastic so should i leave it in longer?
sorry to highjack OP

you can deep conditioner with it. there are direction on the Kenra website

http://kenra.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ID=22
  • Additional Uses
  • Add maximum moisture by applying Moisturizing Conditioner, covering hair with plastic cap and placing client under warm dryer for 10-15 minutes.

sorry to highjack OP
What I do is deep condition with it with a plastic cap under dryer for 15-30 min. Or after I wash my hair I let it sit in my hair till i finish showering then rinse out.

What I do is deep condition with it with a plastic cap under dryer for 15-30 min. Or after I wash my hair I let it sit in my hair till i finish showering then rinse out.
thanx. i just rubbed and rinsed and i was wondering why i didnt noticed the goodness that you all mentioned. i'll deep condition with it

thanx. i just rubbed and rinsed and i was wondering why i didnt noticed the goodness that you all mentioned. i'll deep condition with it

Hey, Chebaby, if you still don't notice a difference after dcing; try the chelating poo. That will do the trick. Your hair will be super soft after a good cleansing.

HTH

There is also a $10 off coupon floating around here that expires on 8/31/08. I bought 2 liters for $18 and used the coupon, which brought the total to 26 plus taxs. So you still come out ahead:yep:

Back