Trade Secret/Beauty Express 50% Christmas Sets

It~Can~Grow

So sorry if this is a duplicate, but I was so excited to tell everyone, I didn't complete a detailed search to see if anyone else posted the same info...

TS/BE has all their Christmas sets on sale for 50% off the set price.

I purchased the Joico KPak reconstructor set, $10, Joico Moisture Recovery: $12 & Matrix Hydratherapie set: $10 (s).

attachment.php

I've wanted to try Joico's conditioning balm and compare to Matrix's and now I can for $10 :grin:

Attachments

• DSC00806.jpg
    DSC00806.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Yeah, I just left, Trade Secrets. I bought two huge bottles( 1Liter sizes/33.8 fl oz) of the Paul Mitchell The Conditioner for 10 dollars each. 50 percent off.

Last edited:
i have been using the GVP joico k-pak and matrix conditioning balm for as long as i can remember, but i am almost out of the GVP matrix CB. i bought the actual joico k-pak back during the buy one get one 88 cents sale at jcpenney, but returned it because i was not happy spending all that money on something when i could get the generic for less than half the price. i think the GVP ones are $5.99 a piece, but if these sets are $10, i have to get to trade secret and get this stuff!!

i racked up!!! $262 worth of hair stuff for $71!!!

i got every matrix biolage hydratherapie set they had left (three total), a joico k-pak set, 2 paul mitchell smoothing (super skinny products) sets, and 2 redken all soft sets. they were all $10 each, then i got 10% off for being a style club member. i didn't know the matrix biolage sets came with a free full-size gelee, but instead of getting 3, somehow i ended up with 4. i'm not complaining! i did a happy dance...i LOVE the conditioning balm and now i definitely have enough to last me the next few months. as a bonus, i have had the hardest time finding a shampoo that doesn't dry out my hair, but now i have 4 new shampoos to try. if i don't like them, i have some GREAT items for swapping/selling!

now i regret getting my hair braided the other day :lachen: i need to play in my hair!

Back