tracked down the Mustard Grease product! Plus!!!

Mahalialee4

http://www.prideandpower.com/haircare.htm

If anyone has tried any of these products, would you like to give a review on this thread.I am going to make an organic base to replace the petroleum and try to make a mustard oil grease. Bonjour.

There are also some other interesting products for the junkies and the curious (like me....at heart I am a junkie!, I confess...in search of the perfect answer!!!) Bonjour.

I received a nice email reply to my inquiries from their company. They were very pleasant and invited questions. I thought this was very professional. I quote:

To: [email protected]

Thhank you for your interest in our hair care product line. You can go to our web site and see the price sheet and brochure (www.prideandpower.com), we would be happy to send you a complete brochure with all of our product lines. If you would like for us to e-mail you the list of ingredients for a certain product, please list the product name and we will get it to you as quick as possible. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can also be reached at 713-748-2591 between the hours of 8- 3:30 CST. Have a blessed day.

Best Regards,
Aimee " (unquote) Bonjour

M,

What can be used instead of the petroleum as a base?

Is there any way to further thicken an oil product or do something else?

Hi Mahalialee4,

I have the Organic Stimulant, the one with the sulfur and quinine. I was concerned about the Quinine because I read that if too much get into your system, it will cause you to have adverse affects. The other ingredients were no problem but I had no idea how much of the Quinine was in the product.

Back