Towel drying???

Glib Gurl

I've recently learned that towel drying is not good for my hair. However, sometimes I am in situations when I don't have the luxury of letting my hair airdry. Therefore, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any particular type of towels/turbans that will help dry my hair without causing breakage? In particular, I am thinking of buying this or this.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

I've been thinking about buying one of these Aquis Microfiber towels myself, GG. I'm interested to see if there are any reviews as well.

Really? A t-shirt will get the job done?

Yep! A big t-shirt, not one of those tiny ones. :lachen:

Gently squeeze out the excess water from your hair with your hands. Blot your hair with the t-shirt and then wrap your hair in the t-shirt. The water will be absorbed. No dryness, no snagging, no friction. :yep:

Last edited:
Yep! A big t-shirt, not one of those tiny ones. :lachen:

Gently squeeze out the excess water from your hair with your hands. Blot your hair with the t-shirt and then wrap your hair in the t-shirt. No dryness, no snagging, no friction. :yep:

I will try this. It beats spending money on a microfiber towel. :yep:

I just stopped using a towel... I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I takes alot longer for my hair to dry from just squeezing the water out. :ohwell:

If you have a Dollar Tree store in your area you can get Micro Fiber face towels for a dollar. They are a bit bigger than regular wash cloths. I use them to blot my hair after squeezing the water out. I usually buy 5-6 everytime I go to the dollar store. They are so cheap they have almost become disposable. It's like paper towels for hair!

Back