Tourmaline Blowdryer for natural hair

Fhrizzball

So considering that tourmaline is better than ceramic (correct me if I'm wrong), I'm wondering if anyone can point me out to a good but not too pricey tourmaline blowdryer to dry my natural hair.

I just ordered the Maxiglide (I gave in and joined the bandwagon) so I would like to find a blowdryer that can get my hair fairly stretched and detangled with mimimal breakage. I really like BlackMasterPiece's Andis one http://blackmasterpiece.com/?p=374 but can't seem to find it on Amazon for some reason though or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. I would like other options though.

Also anyone using any of Andis's other blowdryers can tell me how you enjoyed them and which ones you have. There's so many of them I really don't know what to choose and there really isn't any reviews for them.

On a side note (yes I know my post is long enough as it is) can anyone recommend me a good spray heat protectant because I feel the serum ones don't cover all of my hair as it should.

Thanks for the mention Kusare!:kiss:

You can't find it at your local BSS? Thats where I always get mines......

I love it, the tourmaline ceramic and negative ions really do make a world of difference:yep:

Wow thanks. Sally's of course that's the obvious choice. I can be dense at times. Now time to find a decent spray heat protectant. I can't wait for my maxiglide to come in.

Back