Touchup Day

diamond_nh

Let me start off by saying that I waited 10 weeks to touch up and that is great for me. Next I will go for 12.

This time I was lazy. Even though you don't have to do it often, this time I just didn't feel like going through the process. There was a time that I would just go get it done but that was also the time when the relaxer was being comb through to the ends. I guess I am just putting my frustration out there. I like doing it myself because I can trust myself but does anyone else get lazy lol. I think next time I feel this way I am going to get my mother to do it or I am going to have to find myself a good beautician. Hopefully next touch up time won't be this way.

Ok ladies, it is not that serious I am just being dramatic (I know) but do you ever get lazy sometimes. For example, you know that today is wash day but you end up saying tomorrow and tomorrow turns into the next day.

Today I am going to wash and I am happy about it because I have Keraphix and headress to try
grin.gif

I got my first relaxer (in many years)recently. Since then I've been consistent in washing my hair at least once every week. As a matter of fact, I look forward to it now. When I was natural, I dreaded the five hours I had to set aside weekly to do my hair especially as it grew longer. Many times I put off wash day 'til tomorrow.

I get really anxious around touch up time
wink.gif
I'm getting a touch up this saturday and I'm on full alert. I've decided to entrust the relaxers to the professionals and do all my other maintenance at home. I also went 10 weeks this time, and judging by my hair; next time i could possibly go 3 months. My relaxer applications are extending without breakage and i'm elated!

But back on topic, i keep thinking ONE bad relaxer could ruin ALL your hair. So i'm on my toes

[ QUOTE ]
nebula24 said:
I got my first relaxer (in many years)recently. Since then I've been consistent in washing my hair at least once every week. As a matter of fact, I look forward to it now. When I was natural, I dreaded the five hours I had to set aside weekly to do my hair especially as it grew longer. Many times I put off wash day 'til tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is why I got a relaxer this year.

Back