Touch Up Results *Pics*

Girl, I just love your hair...its so thick and blunt. Did you rollerset it after the relaxer? What relaxer did you use and did you do it yourself?

Woah, your hair is thick as heck. :love2: I don't even blame you for relaxing sooner. I can't even imagine what it would be like to manage your newgrowth for an extended period of time.

I absolutely love your progress and how even your hair is, great job. And whatever you're doing so far it's working ;)

I love the the fact that you wanted to attempt a one year stretch lol! That is some hard ish lol!

Love your hair, it's thick, luscious and long it's beautiful and APL too! Well done! :yep:

:drool: :lick:

OMG you hair is sooooo beautiful.

I swear, that outkast, damn damn damn, song came into my head when I saw it. I dunno why though. :lol:

LOL 1 year strech.

Hon you funny. :giggle:

and of course your hair looks gorgeous as usual.

See, that's why love you Bachelorette. You keep it REAL!! :lachen:

Wow I can't believe u have that much thickness right after a fresh relaxer!!!! Amazing, I can only pray and hope I get there some day but alas genetics is not on my side.
I thought genetics were not on my side (see the first pic in my siggy :nono:).
Phyto, Joico and Ceramides has change my hair!

Your hair is beautiful!!! So thick and gorgeous!
:eek: Your hair is gorgeous! Fabulous progress!

Girl, I just love your hair...its so thick and blunt. Did you rollerset it after the relaxer? What relaxer did you use and did you do it yourself?

Yes, I rollerset after the relaxer but it was too big, so I did a silk wrap (saran wrap under the Pibbs for 10 minutes)

Your hair is beautiful! :yep: Do you self-relax? If yes, please PM a sista and share your tips!

Yes, I self-relax. I use Phyto II and I just recently started adding 1 vial of Cerarepair Hydratherapie (combats dryness and ceramides), 1/16 cup of walnut oil (ceramides) and 1 teaspoon of SAA (protein).

I cover the previously relaxed hair with Joico cuticle sealer, neutralizing shampoo and vaseline. I also relax my hair in two sections (I am slow with the application)

I love the the fact that you wanted to attempt a one year stretch lol! That is some hard ish lol!
You ain't NEVA' lied!!! :wallbash:

:drool: :lick:

OMG you hair is sooooo beautiful.

I swear, that outkast, damn damn damn, song came into my head when I saw it. I dunno why though. :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

You have some thick, gorgeous hair, and your ends are always on point.

ETA: Do you trim after every relaxer?

Yes, I trim after every relaxer. Not because I want to but my right side grows almost twice as fast as the left (or it is breaking). I am trying to see which it is (breakage or growth) this next cycle.

Last edited:
Taz, I love your hair!! It's so thick and beautiful. Yeah, stretching is HARD!! I was attempting a 26 week stretch but I'm giving in at 16!! I'm almost 12 weeks post right now and I think I'd be doing more harm than good by holding out to 26 weeks!!!

Taz, I love your hair!! It's so thick and beautiful. Yeah, stretching is HARD!! I was attempting a 26 week stretch but I'm giving in at 16!! I'm almost 12 weeks post right now and I think I'd be doing more harm than good by holding out to 26 weeks!!!
Thank you PDub! You know that I am fan of your shiny hair!

Yeah, I had to cut the stretch short! I think it was a combination of the Phyto Cap 'Energy and my scalp mix that was causing my hair to shoot out of my scalp. At 10 weeks I had about 2" of growth! Too bad I had to cut about an inch to even up my hair. That darn left side of my hair :wallbash:

Back