Toronto Divas!

LawyerLady

Hi ladies,

I am new to this board because I have finally made the decision to embark on the journey to long and healthy hair!

Now as some of you may know, that can be a difficult feat living in Toronto -the products are not always easy to find nor are fantastic hairstylists who promote healthy hair.

I have relaxed hair that is shoulder length, and I have been braiding and weaving my hair for the past few months and finally ready to relax my hair again (blame it on the nicer weather). but first i need to find a good hairdresser. My previous hairdresser is ok, but she did not approach healthy hair care like I did - way too much heat and not enough dc for my liking!

Could any of you fantabulous divas recommend an excellent hairstylist who uses top-notch products, understand that moisture doesn't equal heavy matted hair and can do a nice rollerset, maybe a blowout and not just plug in a hair dryer and flatiron???

I live in Brampton and would prefer Mississauga/Brampton; however I am willing to travel as required...

Has anyone been to, or knows of anyone who has been to Honeycomb Salon & Spa and/or Analysis in Hair (Mississauga)

Inquiring minds would like to know...
Thanks Divas and so sorry about the length of this post :)

Hi!

I haven't really found any good places in Brampton (used to live there) and I am not familiar with the salons that you have mentioned. But I highly recommend Azan's hair salon in Toronto. here's the website:
http://www.designembassygroup.com/azans/index2.html

They're service is exceptional and the prices are reasonable. My stylist's name is Cherlene. I've gotten relaxers from her a few times but I don't go there frequently because I live/ go to school out of town and because I do everything else myself. She doesn't overlap the relaxer and won't trim if you don't want her to. If she notices that the ends need trimming she'll suggest it and she'll actually show you how much she'll trim to make sure you're ok with it. I haven't gotten a rollerset there before but I'm sure they would do one if you asked. They give conditioning treatments under hair steamers and use quality products like mizani. I'm in the chair 5 mins after my scheduled appointment time and I am out the door in 2 to 2 1/2 hours. HTH!

Hi there -- about how much is a relaxer + trim at Azan's?

Thanks!

Hi!

I haven't really found any good places in Brampton (used to live there) and I am not familiar with the salons that you have mentioned. But I highly recommend Azan's hair salon in Toronto. here's the website:
http://www.designembassygroup.com/azans/index2.html

They're service is exceptional and the prices are reasonable. My stylist's name is Cherlene. I've gotten relaxers from her a few times but I don't go there frequently because I live/ go to school out of town and because I do everything else myself. She doesn't overlap the relaxer and won't trim if you don't want her to. If she notices that the ends need trimming she'll suggest it and she'll actually show you how much she'll trim to make sure you're ok with it. I haven't gotten a rollerset there before but I'm sure they would do one if you asked. They give conditioning treatments under hair steamers and use quality products like mizani. I'm in the chair 5 mins after my scheduled appointment time and I am out the door in 2 to 2 1/2 hours. HTH!

I think its was around $ 85, it might have increased since my last visit, i'm sure if you called they would tell you the exact prices of their services

I live in Brampton as well....honestly, after visiting this site, I take care of own hair and have my stylist braid it every two weeks. I am looking for Mizani products in Brampton/Sauga - where can I find them? Any Canadian ladies on line???

Back