Tools of the Trade

Kayluv

After several years of having about 2 inches of hair, I have decided to grow my hair and after everything I have learned here (thank you to all), I have decided that I need to purchase some new equipment. I would like to buy a good hard bonnet dryer, a flat iron (I never had one!) and some steam rollers. Can you ladies make any recommendations? I am willing to spend a little extra money on good products especially if it means that it will help speed up the procedure(s). i.e. I don't want to sit under a dryer for 3 hours because it is just cheap.

Thanks in advance.

My hair dryer is a Lazy Daisey. I like it a lot it has 4 settings and heat is good.

My blow drier is from Gold n Hot. I like it but I've never used any of the more expensive blow driers to contrast the quality.

I have a Chi flat iron and a Conair Flat iron. (both ceramic)

I actually prefer the cheapie conair one that I got for 9.99 at wal mart.
I feel that the chi that I have is too hot. Mine does not have settings, just on & off. It makes my hair very straight but I often end up with my hair smelling a little burnt and that bugs me. I've only used my chi twice. I keep returning to my trusty conair.

Back