Too soon to color hair again???

ProtectiveStyling

I am natural and got bored with my hair. I decided to color it a couple of weeks ago with a box color. I used Dark and Lovely hair color in Golden Bronze. On the first try, my roots took very well, yet the rest of my hair was way darker. I waited 2 weeks and reapplied the color. This time, it took pretty well, yet its not as light as I want. Its now been three weeks since the second try and I'm thinking about trying again. Would it be too soon since I have already had 2 processes in 5 to 6 weeks? Also, if it is not too soon, should I use the box color again or go buy a lifter and then apply the box color???

Last edited:
I think its too soon. I wouldnt color your hair more than every 3 months. Lifters can be damaging along with the hair dye.

if you are moisturizing your hair it should be ok.... extra condition it after....

you are natural so it strong hair.....

I think its too soon. You won't notice any issues immediately but a few months out I think you will notice. And I think if you lift it and color it you will have even more issues.

It's WAY too soon. I would wait about 2 to 3 months to do another process like that. Pamper your hair from now until then and you'll be fine. I'm natural and use box dyes,but maybe every 6 months.

Sent from my Android...Boom.

Back