Tomorrow I am buying a SEDU flat iron!!

I have had my CHI flat iron for a few months now and though its good im not sure that there isnt something better out there for me so Ive decided to buy a Sedu 1 inch. I will be buying in Brooklyn ( on sedubeauty.com theres a listing of stores that they will accept warranty from if u bought it there) becuz I called all the other stores in NYC ( about 5) that sell Sedus and none of them promised a refund simply if i was unhappy with the item but this salon in Brooklyn did,, if anyones interested ill let u know the name or u can check out sedubeauty.com.. I realllllllllly hope this is even better than teh Chi for me and i even put off washing my hair till i got it!

Well, i bought the iron and though I havent used it on a full head of hair, i used it on small sections and so far it seems like I may have found my HG flat iron, it was the smoothest, lightest most wonderful feeling to glide that thing thru my hair and it seemed to give such a wonderful shine, I cant wait to try this after washing my hair! I will update when i do

Back