Today

nah....today at this moment in time, I hate the man including the penis!!!!!

tomorrow I will be over it but right now.....I'm full of sincere despise & utter hatred for the male species as I know them.

:lol: Girl, what happened?

forgive me, but I would rather vent here instead of exposing this donkey situation to world. I swear, if I had a bat, gasoline, and a match I would beat this negro in the head, douce him with gas and set his *** on fire. (forgive me Lord but I will repent later) Since I do not want to spend the rest of my natural life behind a bars w/ a steel cup singing kum bah ya.....I will vent. I really do see why some women end up in a special home, wearing a helmet, rocking back and forth, talking to an imaginary friend.

btw.....all penis' are not made equal!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
forgive me, but I would rather vent here instead of exposing this donkey situation to world. I swear, if I had a bat, gasoline, and a match I would beat this negro in the head, douce him with gas and set his *** on fire. (forgive me Lord but I will repent later) Since I do not want to spend the rest of my natural life behind a bars w/ a steel cup singing kum bah ya.....I will vent. I really do see why some women end up in a special home, wearing a helmet, rocking back and forth, talking to an imaginary friend.

PRICELESS! But GOD!
:bighug:
I hope you feel better!

I think we should have a daily vent thread like this... between all of us, there is no way that someone isnt feeling the same

Im so incredibly mad at my husband today.... to further complicate things, Im incredibly horny

and since he knows Im mad, he is staying out of my way... which i pissing me off more even though I indicated to him that I wanted him to stay out of my way :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I think we should have a daily vent thread like this... between all of us, there is no way that someone isnt feeling the same

Im so incredibly mad at my husband today.... to further complicate things, Im incredibly horny

and since he knows Im mad, he is staying out of my way... which i pissing me off more even though I indicated to him that I wanted him to stay out of my way :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Just tell him to give you some. He'll enjoy that.:yep: Mad sex is the best sometimes.

I feel this way 360 of the 365 days a year.

Back