To Whoever Suggested Citre Shine Curl Booster ...

ChocoKitty

THANK YOU! I've been using the Citre Shine Making Waves Curl Booster since the day after your suggestion.
smile.gif
I love my curls! They have definition and they're firm-not crunchy to the touch. This product is definitey going to help me through the summer!
cool.gif

I use this product.
smile.gif
I may have to retire it though because some parts of my hair are too straight now, but it works well on the curly parts.
smile.gif

I think that may have been curlyq, the one who discussed substitutes for the curve salon products. I may be wrong about that though.

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
Just put it on your wet hair and scrunch.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

what is the end results? r they similar to braidouts and twistouts? is ur hair shiny? for some reason, i am picturing the spanish wavy weave
perplexed.gif

It depends on the wave/curl that the person has in their hair already.
smile.gif
My hair is very zany, outcomes are never predictable nowadays. But it does enhance my wave/curl (in the parts that I still have them
laugh.gif
) but it can look a little dry as well, though. So, I definitely don't use this alone, the times I do use it.

It makes my hair coil. At first my hair looked dry but I've started using less. I wash and condition with Nioxin the scrunch with the Curl Booster! This will be part of my regimine for the summer!

[ QUOTE ]
Aaliyahredefined said:
I might try this on my relax hair to see how it comes out.
scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Me Too.
smile.gif

Back