To touch up or not im confused?!.

luv04

im in week 4 1/2 of my relaxer in a day i will be week 5 my hair has so much new growth in tha back its gettin hard for me to even comb/detangle or do anything to it i had tha notion that if i jus tu tha back it wouldnt be bad but i dont know what to do i usually wear it back in a claw clip bun low its on pic page 2 of my album i dont know what has caused this rapid growth i take tha vitamins and drink tons of water it might could be all tha protein i eat eggs everyday at breakfast at school on campus maybe?i use shime hair polisher to hold it down and a little bit of gel and infusiam 23 and tie it down wit a scarf at nite and put a little kemi oil and vaseline at tha ends i had a trim wit tha last touch up so tha ends are in good shape,i also put two rollers on tha ends when i tie it up so tha ends have some kinda curl to it ive been doinin this style for over 2 months now and i also wear a elastic headband wit a diff color claw clip with my outfit for style. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif the new growth is tight i mean really thick, my mom has all tha proper tools cause she did it before and it came out good,should i hold out i try to keep it moisturized but it still hard to detangle even wit a detangler.also i self relaxed i did in tha pics wit tha stripe shirt on page 2 it came out really well do you all have any more tips if so can u pm them to me and mom thanks again talk to you later.1 (marie)luv04

maybe the back of your hair is underprocessed since thats the only part thats giving you problems. that happened to me before and let me tell you that part would lock together and make detangling a pain. i think you use affirm mild right?? i know after trying the strand test with affirm it never got the hair as straight as i wanted it. so maybe you could try the half and half method that way you'll be concentrating on one part of your hair and you could also comb through the new growth or even leave it in a little bit longer.

Back