To those Long Term Transitoners...

There's a girl on KISS who transitioned for 28 months and she's about an inch or two above bsl. I didn't ask about her growth rate but her reggie was very simple. Keep her hair braided up and wore halfwigs. Washed once a week and all that other good stuff lol

There's a girl on KISS who transitioned for 28 months and she's about an inch or two above bsl. I didn't ask about her growth rate but her reggie was very simple. Keep her hair braided up and wore halfwigs. Washed once a week and all that other good stuff lol

Hmm. Interesting. I wonder if I can go that long.

I know I'm not hahaha 18 months for me! I want to be free to do washngos for the warm weather next year

There's another girl on here....I think Blackhoya somethin...she transitioned for about 2 years or something and she was apl or longer? I have alot of transitioners fotkis. I'll check and post them.

Im transitioning and would like to know this too Im 12 mos into my transition now Im not quite sure where Im at cause Im transitioning with weaves and basically hiding my hair from myself. Im trimming a little of my relaxed ends at a time before each install. I didnt straighten before going into my current install but I will when I take this one down in July so hopefully it will be nice surprise and I will be at APL (I cant resist cheating a little and stretching the leave out at my nape and my natural portion is at least CBL)

Threads like these make me consider transistioning again. I should have just stayed natural in the first place. :ohwell:

I chopped at 17.5 months and was able to make a wet bun. I recently claimed APL (in the back only, my hair has it's natural layers at the moment) when I was 20 months post.

I chopped at 17.5 months and was able to make a wet bun. I recently claimed APL (in the back only, my hair has it's natural layers at the moment) when I was 20 months post.

This gives me so much hope. I want to chop at 18 months post or when my natural hair gets to APL, whichever comes first. It's good to know that I may be able to hope for APL by 20 months
. :yep:

Back