To the "Mizani Moisturefuse" Crew!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
To the \"Mizani Moisturefuse\" Crew!

Today I learned that the "original" version of Moisturefuse is still available to professionals and is the one used in Salons when services are provided. The other one (more chemicalized version) is the retail version.

Interesting, hmmm...

Re: To the \"Mizani Moisturefuse\" Crew!

Aha!
grin.gif

But why would they want the customer using a cheaper quality product at home? I give up!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Today I learned that the "original" version of Moisturefuse is still available to professionals and is the one used in Salons when services are provided. The other one (more chemicalized version) is the retail version.

[/ QUOTE ]

.......ummm.........I really dont believe that. Because I work at wholesale beaty supply store that only sells to licensed cosmetologists. All of the moisturfuse we carry are the chemicalized version. And a Mizani representative stops by regularly to keep the salon owners and staff updated on everything about Mizani. point blank.....they changed the formula to the chemicalized version.

uh...PJ here would like to know...can you tell me more about this Mizani Moisturefuse? Not like I'm gonna run out and buy it today (fingers crossed) just curious.

At the time I used it, it made my hair feel softer than any other conditioner. And it has a fresh herbal scent. It's a really good moisturizing conditioner, IMO. You can get it at Trade Secret and JC Penney Salons. I'll use what I have but I don't plan on buying anymore Mizani products...

I got mad when they changed the formula and didn't just come out and say it. People on this board were calling them and getting lies, double talk, etc.
mad.gif

It is strange not knowing what really is going on but you know what? If it works really good on my hair I'm sticking with it regardless. Its the hair results I'm interested in.

Back