to perm or weave? plz help me decide

GrowmeNOW

ok ladies i need to decide whether to just perm my hair or to get it weaved up agian. my mom says my hair is long enough to leave out but, i feel it is still too short. I am afraid after perming it wont be thick enough and look weird. can you ladies give me your opinion (i hope the pix show) thanx

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 24
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 20
I say weave it up. I have gotten SO much growth with weaves. Love em.Keep weaving it until you get to your desired length then show it off!

yeah i think iam leaning more towards the weave. i just think my mom wants me to leave it out because she thinks it will be cheaper.

I say go ahead and weave it.

How are you going to wear your hair if you relax it? Are you going to get tired of it and just throw it in a bun and call it a day? Or worse, get a weave too soon after relaxing?

If you think your hair is too short, then just weave it up until you feel comfortable.

....btw, I can't believe my anti-extension self is advocating weaves. It must be because of these cornrows I've got in :grin:.

Weave it up! My sister has gotten GREAT growth from weaves. I relaxed my hair, when I should have weaved, and honestly, I wished I had just weaved. So weave it up!:yep:

aww thanx ladies for all of your responses and yes i am just gonna get it weaved again. Maybe by december i will feel a lil better about wearing my own hair out:rolleyes:

Back