To My Deep Brilliance Girls!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I sent a plea to discount-beauty.com asking them to start retailing Deep Brilliance products in their store & also online. They are local to me & I wanted other choices besides JC Penney for places to buy the product. I sent the email and promised to spread the word here on LHCF if they started retailing the products. Here is the reply I got from them TODAY!

Hi,
I just want to let you know that I have inquired about this product and they are sending me the catalog and price lists. I have been extra busy this year trying to open up our new store and that is the reason why I was not prompt in replying to your emails. The product was not a big hit for us when it came out a year ago, although we never did put it on line. This time around, we will and you promised to spread the word. We will try to get it done before the end of month. My continued thanks to you and your forum.
Happy New Year and God's blessing.

Jeffrey

This was my initial email to them:

Hello,

I was wondering if you all had any plans to get any Deep Brilliance products in. This is a fairly new product line by Farouk (the manufacturers of Biosilk). It is marketed to women with African-American hair types and it is a wonderful product line. I live in the Dallas area and right now JC Penney is the only walk-in location that sells these products. There are a few websites that sell the products, but not at discount prices. Most of the websites also do not sell the larger sizes of these products. I am a member of an online hair interest group and right now Deep Brilliance is being talked about alot by the members who have tried it and the other members are becoming very interested. All of the women who have tried it agree that it is better than Keracare or Mizani. Since some of the ladies in the group have done business with you all before over the internet, I think that it might be advantageous to your business to also offer Deep Brilliance products in your store and especially online.

I have spoken very highly of Discount Beauty to the women in the group. Please take a look for yourself: www.longhaircareforum.com and look under the section called "Vendor Review Discussion." You will see where I have given you all the thumbs up. I hope that you will visit the site and that you will also consider retailing Deep Brilliance products. Thank you.

Sincerely,

That's great Supergirl. I don't have that store near me though. But I do have a few places to get my fix
grin.gif

Back