To my AVEDA using Queens: I need a non-drying holding spray!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Ladies,

One thing I truly hate about my fine, soft hair is that it doesn't hold curls...no matter what I do. So, the other day I did a lot of work deep conditioning and roller-setting my hair. Well, I woke up the next morning to GORGEOUS, luxurious curls:eek::love:. I must say that I looked kinda cute, so out the door I went. As soon as I got to my hair and buckled in, I looked in my rear view mirror and my hair was nearly straight.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I was devastated. What happened to all my lovely curls that I slaved to get right, not to mention staying under the hairdryer for 1 and 1/2 hours??!!??? I was so upset. I ended up putting my hair up using my flex-8 and went on to work.

Once I got to work, I looked at my hair and it was completely straight. Every bit of curl was completely gone, and all I had sticking up on my head out of the flex-8 was a handful of straight hair. It was as if I didn't do anything to my hair.

So, anyway, ladies I need something that will HOLD my curls that is non-drying. I've had bad luck with so many holding sprays. And trust me: I've struggled all my life with this hair not holding style or curls.

Does AVEDA have any strong holding products that are NON-drying?

Try the Aveda Phomolient Styling Foam it's worked pretty well for me so far. The lady at the Aveda Institute only used about 3-4 pumps on my head.

Back