To all the NTM lovers...

MDinLA

So my hair was super dry and I figured that I would try the NTM mask that I bought at least a month ago that I never used. I loved it. Then I followed it up with the leave in. I love the way my hair turned out for the first time in a long time. So I have been doing some research on the entire line... so my question is... what is the difference between...
1) the mask
2) the daily deep conditioner
3) pure strength conditioning treatment

And... if you use more than one of these products, how and when do you incorporate them into your regimen?

bumping ladies
So my hair was super dry and I figured that I would try the NTM mask that I bought at least a month ago that I never used. I loved it. Then I followed it up with the leave in. I love the way my hair turned out for the first time in a long time. So I have been doing some research on the entire line... so my question is... what is the difference between...
1) the mask
2) the daily deep conditioner
3) pure strength conditioning treatment

And... if you use more than one of these products, how and when do you incorporate them into your regimen?

I've used both the daily and mask conditioners.
I think the mask is a deep hydrating conditioner while the daily is a general conditioner. Whenever a conditioner is talking about strength- I immediately believe there is some form of protein in them. HTH

Overall, the line was okay but to this day the best moisturizing shampoo is Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo IMO.

OP, I've used both the mask and the daily deep conditioners and both are keepers in my regimenen.

IMO the mask is more of a "leave on more than 1 hr" conditioner where the Daily Deep is a quick "give me slip as I detangle" conditioner.

I have cowashed with both and they both work wonders. However, when I leave the mask in overnight and wash it out in the morning my hair is like :gorgeous:!!!

I usually use the Daily Deep as a quick rinse after I DC or shampoo. :yep:

OP, I've used both the mask and the daily deep conditioners and both are keepers in my regimenen.

IMO the mask is more of a "leave on more than 1 hr" conditioner where the Daily Deep is a quick "give me slip as I detangle" conditioner.

I have cowashed with both and they both work wonders. However, when I leave the mask in overnight and wash it out in the morning my hair is like :gorgeous:!!!

I usually use the Daily Deep as a quick rinse after I DC or shampoo. :yep:
Thanks guys. It seems from what the website says, the daily deep conditioner acts like a deep conditioner. Does anyone leave the daily deep con for a long period of time? or under heat? or only the mask?

Thanks guys. It seems from what the website says, the daily deep conditioner acts like a deep conditioner. Does anyone leave the daily deep con for a long period of time? or under heat? or only the mask?

I don't; I use the daily deep conditioner as a simple conditioner, and leave the mask in for a longer period of time. I've not yet used the pure strength conditioning treatment.

I use the daily deep conditioner as a deep conditioner mixed with castor oil once a week. I sit under the dryer with it for a bout 45 mins, and it makes my hair feel good :yawn:

I use the daily deep conditioner as a deep conditioner mixed with castor oil once a week. I sit under the dryer with it for a bout 45 mins, and it makes my hair feel good :yawn:

That sounds great! I may try that with the Daily Deep and my JBCO!!!

Bumping.... Seems like most people leave the mask on for a longer period of time. But no one has use the strengthening conditioner?

I have not tried the strengthening conditioner. The mask I use with heat under the dryer and the daily one...... I use daily on dry hair as a reg moisturizer when I don't have braid extensions in.

Last edited:
I read Sylver2's thread. There isn't much info on the pure strength conditioning treatment. Is that product still available? Does anyone know?

I read Sylver2's thread. There isn't much info on the pure strength conditioning treatment. Is that product still available? Does anyone know?

i love it!! i use this now instead of the ddc. its the ddc to the 10th power.

Back