To All my Hair Buddies

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Are you aware that you can notify me and the other moderators immediately of any potentially inflammable posts or threads by simply clicking the 'notify moderator' button. This is the most effective way to get our attention, please do this when you have any concerns on this board, and we will handle it right away!

Hi Beverly
wave.gif

That is great to know.
smile.gif
Where is this button because I don't see it on my screen?
confused.gif

Thanks, Beverly!! I'll keep this in mind. This is much quicker than posting a thread about the problem.

Does anyone know if there's a specific amount of biotin to take in order to notice a difference in hair growth? I've been taking at least one 800mg pill a day for two weeks and I'm not seeing much. I'm not sure if it's because I have my hair in single extensions or if it has to do with genetics.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
19sweetie said:
Does anyone know if there's a specific amount of biotin to take in order to notice a difference in hair growth? I've been taking at least one 800mg pill a day for two weeks and I'm not seeing much. I'm not sure if it's because I have my hair in single extensions or if it has to do with genetics.

[/ QUOTE ]
You will probably get some replies to your post if you post it on the 'Hair Care Tips and Product Review Discussion' part of this web site. HTH.

Back