To all my Aussie moist users

mj11051

Walgreens has it on sale 3 for 10.00

If you have a CVS card it's 2.99 and you get a 1.00 off.

Last edited:
thank you for the info!! i am thinking about running to the walgreens down the road from work and getting the 3 minute miracle.....

Umm.. I need the pump bottle.. I ain't got no more space for individual cons.. :lachen: :lachen:

<<but I am going to get a few anyway to put under the bed>>

Thanks so much!!!

Not to hijack the thread but you can get some good deals on Aussie at Kroger and Target this week. If you have Kroger in your area, you can load a $2 off coupon onto your Kroger plus card from the pgesaver website...the Aussie products are on sale for $2.99 and you can get 1 product that will end up being .99 cents. At Target, the Aussie products are on sale for $2.79 each and there is a $1 or $2 off coupon(when you purchase 2 products) in this week's past Sunday, 7-26-09, paper. Hope this helps somebody out!:)

Not to hijack the thread but you can get some good deals on Aussie at Kroger and Target this week. If you have Kroger in your area, you can load a $2 off coupon onto your Kroger plus card from the pgesaver website...the Aussie products are on sale for $2.99 and you can get 1 product that will end up being .99 cents. At Target, the Aussie products are on sale for $2.79 each and there is a $1 or $2 off coupon(when you purchase 2 products) in this week's past Sunday, 7-26-09, paper. Hope this helps somebody out!:)

Ugh, I just went to both places yesterday and I can't go back because they are an hour away :sad:

I know.

I would partake of this sale but I just bought $20 worth of Dove conditioner yesterday (just in case--since it's been reformulated I wanted some bottles of the original).

Aussie Moist is great, but I NEED Dove in my life.

CVS sale ends 8-1 and does not include the 3 minute miracle :(
But I got it anyway along with some moist. I think I'm good on conditioners for a while!

i used my aussie moist today for the first time in a long time and i almost forgot how much i love this stuff. its so thick and creamy.

Back