TJ Maxx bribe ......

Coffee

by my hubby of all people :yep:. He knows how addicted I am to TJ Maxx so without my knowledge, he applied for and received their credit card (got me one in my name....BIG MISTAKE) . He said if I'm really consistant about my physical therapy and do it without blaming the therapist for the pain, he will take me hair shopping for TJ Maxx when I'm up to going :lachen:. Okay, that's really tacky, but he knows it will work on me. I just wish they had an online website for hair goods, so I could get my wish list going.

I have to tell yawl this, you will appreciate it. I was finally able to shower on Monday and boy was I glad, I hadn't showered or washed my hair in a week. So I'm in the shower and I asked my hubby to get me a plastic baggie for my hair, and I was trying to explain where he had moved them. So he says, "you just want a plastic bag right"? and I said yes, thinking he had heard my explaination. Well over the top of the shower comes a grocery plastic bag; I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. I eneded up getting my plastic baggie shower cap, but not until I told him to let me finish before "assuming" he knew what I was talking about,

Last edited:
I looove TJMaxx! They always have the best prices on great products. Girl, get your physical therapy on so you can go shopping! :yep:

Hurry girl, you don't want them to start laying off people because you're not shopping!

I'm so glad that he knows how to motivate you!!!

i love my tjmaxx too. now if only they would get my giovanni sas conditioner instead of the 50:50 or tea tree i'd be good.

TJ Maxx is really the best place to buy hair products for the best prices. They had a gallon of Nexxus Humectress for $15 the last time i went there!!!

Your hubby is so sweet and helpful. I was cracking up when you said he handed you the grocery bag, I guess to him it's all the same,lol...

Back