titanium or ceramic?

lea86111

hello guys!
hows it going? N e ways, i just ordered the croc 2 flat iron (its titanium and its supposed to hv smth like 6 times the negative ions and infrared light, there recently was a thread on it) and most reviews were very good, but i just wanted to know, according to your experience, which is better? A titanium iron or a ceramic one? Ive never tried either, but i was looking for smth that would leave my hair soft.
thanx in advance! =)

Last edited:
ok sooo i got the flat iron a couple of days ago and i forgot to take pix lol shorrrrryyy.
anyways, i guess i'm a little disappointed? i don't know exactly what i was expecting this iron to do to my hair, maybe to leave it extra soft and swingy, i dunno, but it didnt fulfill my fantasy! =(
the iron has the option of choosing exactly what temp you want it at and it gets to that temperature extremely fast.
i guess the end result was ok, better than with my cheapo $10 flat iron i used to have ( before hair journey of course lol) but i had to crank it to 400 degrees tho (bag girl) and it worked well.
it worked the best on the hair that was still a little damp (close to the roots after my blow dry), it left it feeling very good so ill try that next since when i read the direction it actually said to wash hair and towel till damp or smth like that, i just wasn't sure.

I have had two titanium irons and both did wonderful job. Far better than my old ceramics. Both were Jilbere de Paris Titanium Tools Professional......loved it but I burnt out two in a year.

Attachments

• SBS-345042.JPG
    SBS-345042.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Thanks linda! I know that there's another LHCFr who used this iron. She loved it! I'm trying really hard to hold out for a hana elite, but that's just so much money! Oh well, I'll be saving my pennies.

I'm in the market for a new flat iron. My Superstar is shorting out on me. We've had 8 beautiful YEARS together.

Back