Tired of lurking :-)

MrsLepe

Okay, i have been lurking for some time now, and I am just tired, busted and disgusted Lol. I frequent this forum all the time, i get all excited and try a regimen with always failing to stick to it. I have been natural since 2007, and bc my hair to chin length...With all of the growth products i have tried, and protective styling...sheesh...i should be at waist length or longer! But instead I am only sitting at AL...because of ridiculous trims, and other setbacks I am at a standstill :-(

So....i figure i need some accountability!!!! I need to get involved, make some REAL commitments and join some challenges by signing my name!!!!! So today i went ahead and paid my subscription dues!!! I dont wanna live through nobody elses hair testimonies no more, im ready to experience my own..Lol!!!!

I hope this gently nudges other lurkers to get involved :-)..I dont know about yall but I need a real life contract with my hair :-)

Last edited:
Yall are awesome! I been running around this house snapping pics, so i can have some concrete evidence that something is working Lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1305923325182.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305923325182.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 42
Back