TipsNeeded For Wash N Go On Thick Natural Hair Type 3c/4a/4b!

SignatureBeauty

My daughter has those textures on her head she has about 3 inches of hair and I have been trying to do a wash n go, But Ladies I swear it takes 15 minutes for the water to hit her scalp, Her hair is so thick but it is Fragile, I mean If I shampoo it her hair is still sitting up, it takes a long time for her hair to get wet, so she opts to wear a wash n go to school with a headband, So do you all believe that her hair could benefit from doing CW everyother day? I ask because I do them and it works great but my hair isn't nearly as thick as hers, But I think hers would benefit her hair, I mean it is terrible when it comes to that.

Her hair also grows so fast, but she doesn't like alot of products or styles so I am keeping it simple, but how would I apply the Gel? I had applied it in globs but the roots didn't see any gel:lol: I was like "Oh My Goodness"
so should I part and apply or what, I mean I am sure it would last because then all we would have to do in the AM is spritz with water and finger comb a little.

Thanks Ladies!

my hair is mad thick
I co washing on days it gets 2 fuzzy
do you have a handheld shower spout
that would help plenty
I have to put lots and lots of water on it for it to get dripping wet
then I add the gel

I like to look of unstyled curls - like in my sig
I don't like it too combed
ex
mygoal.jpg

I hope that helps

how old is she

Thanks Kei! Your hair looks pretty! No I don't have a hand held one, but I will look into getting one, I think that will help out alot, But yes she also needs alot of water LOL!!!!

I am a 4 a/b. I don't have any 3c. But the other day I did a similiar post. I tried alot of things and only one thing worked was Curl Activator.

hottopic said:
I am a 4 a/b. I don't have any 3c. But the other day I did a similiar post. I tried alot of things and only one thing worked was Curl Activator.

The Gel or the Spray? I have some S-Curl spray that I haven't used in awhile, you think that will work?

Back