TIGI Products are helping my hair grow?

Edie

Yes, I am convinced now. I got about 2/3 of inch of hair last week in growth. Can it be the TIGI Health Goddess and Ego Boost conditioners helping to keep my hair healthy and strong, plus not getting any breakage or split ends. I am very pleased with the growth I have been having lately. Are you ladies who are using these products noticing that your hair and ends seem heathier, stronger and does it seem to be growing faster. I may be in a growth spurt, but it continues to amaze me that I see visible growth every week.

what else are u doing different? how are u measuring and how many times in a week are you washing your hair?

I haven't noticed an increase in growth but the ends of my hair are very happy these days.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LaNecia said:
I haven't noticed an increase in growth but the ends of my hair are very happy these days.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto!

what else are u doing different? how are u measuring and how many times in a week are you washing your hair?
Unquote

The only things I am doing differently this past two months are using the TIGI products and I have been drinking carrot juice like a lot of the ladies have for the last three weeks, but I think someone said it would take a while to notice results from that. Although I have noticed that my skin has a nice healthy golden glow about it. I don't know about being waistlength by my birthday in June though. I am going to gradually trim my thin ends off (about 2 inches) as my hair grows out. But if I can keep this up, I may be able to make it by then.

LaNecia, DSD, and Edie - do you guys use the Health Goddess and Ego Boost at the same time? I know they're both leave ins, but I'm wondering if I should purchase both...

I use both after shampooing and conditioning. I spray the Health Goddess thruout my hair and then apply the Ego Boost throughout concentrating on the ends. I then apply a moisturizing leave in conditioner (these two only strengthen, soften and are good for the health of the hair, but they do not moisturize). I then use my cream hairdress (protective, Mizani H2O or QP mango butter), then I apply olive/castor oil lightly concentrating on the ends. My ends are really moisturized after this. I am losing very few hairs and there is no breakage at all. Only a few shed hairs come out.

I use the Healt Goddess after every wash. I put it all over my hair including the ends. I use the Ego boost daily to and I apply it to my about the last 2-3 inches of my hair and my nape area.

I forgot something that is different in what I have been taking. I have added a green foods supplement that Andrew Lessman has. It has spirulina, wheatgrass, barley, chlorella and alfafa. I have been taking that for a little over two months. I have read good things about green foods, but I only take 1000mg a day. The pills are 500mg each. Do you think this may be the culprit. I am going to up my dosage and see what happens.

The Health Goddess my my hair hard and break when I use it along with gel WONT be using this combo again.
I not sure my hair like this leave in.
I still have not tried the Chocolate Head Conditioner.

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
LaNecia, DSD, and Edie - do you guys use the Health Goddess and Ego Boost at the same time? I know they're both leave ins, but I'm wondering if I should purchase both...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey MissB, I use them both at the same time: I use the Hair Goddess only after a fresh wash (shampoo or CO). I apply the Ego Boost DAILY on the last three inches or so of hair. I follow with either Elasta Recovery or I'll mist the hair w/my Distilled water concoction and apply a dab of shea/castor oil to seal and into the baggie it goes.
smile.gif

I'm VERY pleased with the results. Thanks Edie for the recommendations!

The Health Goddess my my hair hard and break when I use it along with gel WONT be using this combo again.
I not sure my hair like this leave in.
I still have not tried the Chocolate Head Conditioner.
Unquote

Some times mixing one product with another does not work out. Dry using the Health Goddess as a leave in after washing and conditioning your head. I don't think it would mix well with gel.

You can always apply gel the next day after your hair drys. Just mist the hair and apply. That might work.
But honestly Health Goddess and Ego Boost are great products for the health, strength and softness of your hair, but like I said they are not moisturizing. But they do help to make your hair strong (less breakage and split ends) and soft as well.

[ QUOTE ]
Edie said:
I forgot something that is different in what I have been taking. I have added a green foods supplement that Andrew Lessman has. It has spirulina, wheatgrass, barley, chlorella and alfafa. I have been taking that for a little over two months. I have read good things about green foods, but I only take 1000mg a day. The pills are 500mg each. Do you think this may be the culprit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Jade21 said she got 2 inches per month for several months when she was taking chlorella.
I definitely think those greens had something to do with it...

Back