TIGI or Cat Walk Products

Syrah

...I wanna know, has anyone given any of the Toni and Guy (TIGI) or Catwalk line products a try.

I've used the Moisture Maniac Shampoo and Conditioner - and I remember liking it but I never tried it again...and there's no good reason why not. And then I used the Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo and Conditioner - and I remember liking it but I never tried it again...and there's no good reason why not. The only thing with that Oatmeal Honey mess was I'd be sitting in class wondering why I was ALWAYS hungry - and then realized it's because my head smells like breakfast foods. :perplexed:

But yea - any thoughts?!

Last edited:
I have and use the Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Reconstructor. I really like the products. I also like the Catwalk Work it Spray. I have tried the Moisture Maniac Products, but I did not like them much, so I did not repurchase. HTH

The TIGI Oatmeal & Honey Treatment Conditioner is good, and the smell is yummy!!!! I haven't tried the shampoo, but while in Trade Secret the other day, I looked at the ingredients and they sound very nice (Avocado, Jojoba Oil, etc). Trade Secret also has the TIGI liters on sale this month for $12. I'm sure they'll be worth your buy.

I have both Moisture Maniac and Oatmeal and Honey, and I've actually had the most success combining the two products, plus adding a V05 conditioner. I'm actually taking the combined mixture on my vacation, and it's pretty close to a HG for me.

I use the oatmeal honey conditioner and shampoo. I love it. The conditioner makes my hair extra soft. I would have to say this is one of the best conditioners I've ever used. Plus it makes my hair smell really good. So I know the nights that I go to the club or when I'm with my boyfriend my hair smells good.

I tried the Moisture Maniac conditioner awhile back, I liked it, it was moisturizing...but as you know, being a PJ got the best of me.

It just seems like certain brands are "popular" on here - Keracare, Joico, KeraPhix, Nexxus...and there are a lot of good brands that are overlooked.

I used the Oatmeal Honey conditioner - and loved it. As it is, ladies are on here talking about their Honey Treatments - but no one is mentioning the Oatmeal Honey conditioner - that I just stopped using for no good reason. I might go back to the Moisture Maniac when my current stash runs out...

...why did I buy Liter bottles?! :/

Dumb Blonde is one of my staple lines but I also thought about using the catwalk honey conditioner. I just want to use of other products first before trying it. It'll be awhile.

I recently became aware of the Oatmeal Honey shampoo and conditioner when I started working in a new salon, and I love it!

I tried the Curls Rock curl amplifying cream. It smelled great, but I gave it away because it made my hair crunchy. I might have used too much though. I've heard of other people having good results with it.

Back