tigi catwalk curls rock

Kurly K

Im very impressed with tigi catwalk curls rock leave in moisturizer and conditioner. it defines my curls and isnt too oily and smells yummy!! does anyone else use this line??

yea salons like hair cuttery sale their line...its made by the same people as bed head but the catwalk curls rock is just for curly heads and they have an oatmeal and honey line ive never tried but i like the curls rocks line my bf always compliments me on how good my hair smells and it makes my curls pop without too much oil.

I tried it today after seeing what it did for someone on youtube, and the verdict is........
I really love it. Now what I don't love and it could be my own heavy handedness (is that a word), a few curls have a white film on them. I'm a 3b,3c,4a. So I thought I should use a little extra since I have so many curl patterns. Next time I won't use as much and see what effects I get. And I also, for the first time, stretched my curls with a concentrator. This really does bring the length out. I will update how my hair looks when I won't use as much.

I use the shampoo. It doesn't strip my hair at all. The condish is pretty good but I 've had better.

Back