Tigi bed head ego boost

Dolapo

I got this stuff. It had this awesoem smell but when read the reviews about it, i returned it. Is anyone still using this stuff? I know it doesnt actually mend split ends though...So what do y'all think?

Dolapo said:
I got this stuff. It had this awesoem smell but when read the reviews about it, i returned it. Is anyone still using this stuff? I know it doesnt actually mend split ends though...So what do y'all think?

No product mends split ends. Some products do 'seal' split ends though, but i wouldn't say ego boost is one of them when used on its own.

I would say that tigi ego boost prevents split ends. It is quite watery and can make the hair hard, so use with an oil or something. Its a good product though.

controlFreak said:
No product mends split ends. Some products do 'seal' split ends though, but i wouldn't say ego boost is one of them when used on its own.

I would say that tigi ego boost prevents split ends. It is quite watery and can make the hair hard, so use with an oil or something. Its a good product though.

I'm using it with GREAT results. My ends aren't splitting or breaking off. They used to break a lot. I only find it to makes my hair hard when I use it on dry hair. I think CarmelHonee mixes it with Healthy Ends by Profectiv on dry hair and gets good results...:yep:

I use mine on wet hair after every wash...

~op~

I purchased some of this last year and 'tried' using it, all in all I was very disappointed with it cause it made my ends hard. I kept the bottles because of the cost more than anything.

Just about three weeks ago, I revisited the Ego Boost, this time using with an oil on the ends (cause I was doing the baggie method using ORS Olive Oil Creme) OVER the Ego Boost. I've not been wearing the baggie this week and have found that my ends are still supple and non brittle at the end of the day using these two in tandem.

I think my biggest problem with it was 'trying' it but not being committed to finding out if it worked for me or not. I was a bandwagon hopper at the time. I've tried a few different oils and for me, the heavier oil works very well, now when I start wearing my hair down that may be a different story but that's about a year away so....

I give it :up: :up: :up:

Thanks...i did try it on dry hair but it didnt make my hair hard. I just returned it cos i saw a lot of bad reviews about it

Tigi Head Ego Boost was one of the first items I purchased in when I joined the forum. I like it--but it is not a product that I love and revitalizes my hair. I will buy it again as a hair care stash item. I have my "Love Staple Products"--and my "Hair Care Items"--this one falls in the hair care items category.

ebony88 said:
Tigi Head Ego Boost was one of the first items I purchased in when I joined the forum. I like it--but it is not a product that I love and revitalizes my hair. I will buy it again as a hair care stash item. I have my "Love Staple Products"--and my "Hair Care Items"--this one falls in the hair care items category.

ditto. i think it prevents split ends. i havent used it in a minute and im trying to calm down on the products so i doubt i will, but i may keep it around because i thought it was pretty good.

Back