Three weeks and 3/4 of an inch later

• Thread starter Thread starter HoneyRockette
  • Start date Start date
[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
Isn't she terrible? I just bought that big jar of MSM powder before the product challenge started. Now I'ma have to do a search for these Hair Energizers and see what I'm missing...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! And of course I have no willpower, lol! I got my two bottles the other day!! The pills are nice and small

They are this long [-----] which actually looks big on the screen, but if you get them you'll see they aren't that big. They are certainly smaller than most Amino Acid Pills.

I'm buying all my stuff for my detox, then when that's done I'll start the pills. I'm adding this thread to my favorites cuz I really want to check everyone's progress.

i got some cleanz blendz detox tea yesterday. I am going to use one tea bag a day and it comes with 18 bags. Is this long enough?? can someone posted the ingredients of the Hair Energizer vits??
Thanks,
M. Blake

[ QUOTE ]
mblake8 said:
i got some cleanz blendz detox tea yesterday. I am going to use one tea bag a day and it comes with 18 bags. Is this long enough?? can someone posted the ingredients of the Hair Energizer vits??
Thanks,
M. Blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you purchase these teas? Are there any detox teas that can be found in like a health food store?

I've ordered two bottles. I can't do any detox now because I'm pregnant. I don't think that would be wise at this time. I'm sure this is OTC, but HoneyRockette, I don't have the password to view your pics in your album....
frown.gif

i got my detox tea at GNC it was 30.00. You can get them from any health food stores and can order it off vitaminshoppe for WAY cheaper. I am inpatient and can not wait for it to come in the mail. I saw some online for like 8 dollars.

I locked it because I don't have any progress pics yet AJD. My before picture is in the photo gallery here. I will open it around March or April when I have something to compare it to.

good thread-
i dont know about you all but i can just feel when my body need to detox, especially if a eat a particular way. i bought some cleansing pills at GNC a little bit ago and took them for perhaps a week. the addition of those to my vitamin regimen was too much! im thinkking of taking them again at the end of the month when i start biotin. it think it might help with my MSM plateau- i either need to increase dosage ot cleanse myself out.

can you take the energizers with a multi or is it just too much? would a centrum do better than a mega vitamin with these?

Can you get hair energizers from the health food store, or only from that website? I'm so bad when it comes to ordering things...

You can take your vitamins at the same time as you detox. A detox is only cleansing your system of harmful substances that are interferring with your body performing at it's full potential. I take my vitamins at the same time I detox. My detox lasts from anywhere from 2 weeks to a month a time if I am detoxing by tea. I will always get a growth spurt in the first to second week of the detox. During a detox your body still needs nutrients, so vitamins especially time released ones are the way to go.

I took hair energizer vitamins for 3 months with no improvement. That was years ago. Maybe they have changed their formula. I have compared their vitamin content with others and find that Ultra Hair Nature Plus and Andrew Lessman are the best for me. Along with my other nutrients, I get 1 and a half to 2 inches per month. Last month I got only 1 inch. But once we got on the subject of detox, I decided to go ahead and do it again. In the last 2 weeks I have gotten 1 inch of growth. So the detox is doing it's job. My system obviously needed a thorough cleaning out. i have been drinking the tea for about 2 weeks now. I doubled my dosage by drinking 2-3 cups of tea a day. My last detox was in June 02.

Edie,

What is the name of the tea you're drinking. I'm looking for something that's really going to break down all that impacted matter and just clean me out. Will the particular tea you're drinking do this? If not, any suggestions? I want to get the most from my vitamin intake as well. Gotta keep that hair growing.

Is the type of detox that you do to help lose weight or the kind you use to remove toxins and parasites?

Do a search on my user name. I did a post a couple of weeks ago on this same topic. I think it was titled Hair not Growing - A word of Advice.

Back