Bug Threads Going Haywire?

Close mobile apps and then reopen or refresh the app/thread.

This is why disconnecting an entire domain is a @$&#!

Log out and back in on pc.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™

Can you check it again please? I made a couple of changes and yes one of the servers was behind as far as time was concerned - hence the time discrepancy.

Let me know if that solved the issue.

Ladies,

I made some more adjustments to the servers. Could you please confirm that this is not an issue any more?

Thanks!

Awesome!

As part of the blackout, I have enabled an additional server so as to get the forum running faster. Unfortunately that server had the wrong time and whenever traffic was being routed through that, you were experiencing disconnects and wrong times.

I am going to add more resources to the server farm so as to ensure that the site is up :) So far we are running at 99.95% availability (last 6 months). I am aiming for 100 :)

Awesome!

As part of the blackout, I have enabled an additional server so as to get the forum running faster. Unfortunately that server had the wrong time and whenever traffic was being routed through that, you were experiencing disconnects and wrong times.

I am going to add more resources to the server farm so as to ensure that the site is up :) So far we are running at 99.95% availability (last 6 months). I am aiming for 100 :)

Oh, you fancy, huh? :lol:

Sent from my HTC Inspire™

ITA there is server issues..been experiencing them this morning. dimopoulos, here's the latest message

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.
NVS-USEH-SIS-PX03

Last edited:
When you see that message, you can press Ctrl and F5 simultaneously. This should clear the cache from your browser and bring the new content in.

There are also some issues we are experiencing with our database server which is slowing the site down. We are working to solve it at the moment.

Back