Thoughts, LHCF, Maxiglide other stuff

sylver2 said:
So sorry, I remember seeing many Maxiglide posts and skipping over them or not paying attention because I already had a flat iron and I really don't flat iron my hair much.
Seeing a post by ArmyQt using it on her and her daughter got my attention. Then seeing Babygirl's hair had me sold.
I cannot believe I am sitting here, suppose to be getting a touchup on Wednesday and my roots/new growth are still straight as hell.
I got this iron and didn't even really use it long. I went over my ends briefly, then i did 3 pieces of my roots.
In all it only took me like 15-20 mins. I used maxiglide LAST Monday Jan 16. My hair still is straight and still looks the same.
I haven't washed it cause it looks so good and i am getting touchup Wed.
I cannot believe this, now I am seriously seriously thinking about TRANSITIONING.
I probably would keep on stretching right now but I am going up to NY where my original hairdresser was and toucup only $30. Can't pass that up..lol

Okay..sorry just babbling, but I am happy and amazed at my hair after using this product.

Good lawd!!! I am soo grateful to the ladies of LHCF.
I would have never found the methods I did to grow and maintain my hair. My hair is the longest and healthiest its ever been since finding LHCF.
Thank u Ladies :kiss: LHCF

and special shoutout to these ladies w/ hair like my own who's tips and albums helped me a lot.

DsD
Babygurl
SouthernGirl
Isis
Jewell
SimplyCee
CCD
Caramelhonee

Your hair looks great! I want a maxiglide now. Do you use the plates with the teeth or w/out?

brownsugar9999 said:
Samaria..I would LOVE to give it to you, but the PJ in me is screaming!!!!

Daaaaaaang, I thought I was a PJ!
attachment.php

Peachtree said:
go ahead & do it!!
transition that is :)

I am in love with your hair..... Just wanted you to know.So if you wake up tomorrow bald you will know who is wearing it.:)

Maxiglide is the best...and please do transition!

MG is the transitioner/natural's friend, I swear my hair is straighter using the MG than when I was relaxed. The best of both worlds really. It's kind of bulky, but worth it. I love the combing affect it has. With like 80% of my hair being natural my hair would laugh at a regular flat iron. If you don't have time, you don't even have to blow dry...that's the best.

Thanks Ladies :-)))) I really appreciate your support and comments.

Also for those that wanted to know, I use the MG with the teeth.

sylver2 said:
Good lawd!!! I am soo grateful to the ladies of LHCF.
I would have never found the methods I did to grow and maintain my hair. My hair is the longest and healthiest its ever been since finding LHCF.
Thank u Ladies :kiss: LHCF

and special shoutout to these ladies w/ hair like my own who's tips and albums helped me a lot.

DsD
Babygurl
SouthernGirl
Isis
Jewell
SimplyCee
CCD
Caramelhonee

:kiss: :rosebud: Thank you !!!! You inspire me toooooo!

Back