Those Of you who use a Whole line of Products

Starburst954

Does any of you use products exclusivley? If so what haircare line do you use and how has it worked for you.:yep::spinning::drunk:
Im thinking of using Garnier, Neutrogena Triple Moisture, or Motions.

Hello there,

I like using the Finesse line which is the moisturizing shampoo, conditioner and the alcohol-free mouse to lay down my buns. It gives me lots of mositure and is actually inexpensive...another plus. I really like it.

My sister bought me the Keracare line for Christmas and I can't wait to try it.

How is the Garneir line working for you?

I use Elasta QP and I love the line...I use the lye relaxer, shampoo for relaxed hair, Intense cond., DPR-11 cond, Recovery oil moisturizer, and Mango butter. It's worked well for my hair, it's strong and well moisturized. The only product I use that isn't from their line is my coconut oil which I use to seal.

Hello there,

I like using the Finesse line which is the moisturizing shampoo, conditioner and the alcohol-free mouse to lay down my buns. It gives me lots of mositure and is actually inexpensive...another plus. I really like it.

My sister bought me the Keracare line for Christmas and I can't wait to try it.

How is the Garneir line working for you?

I dont use it i've been thinking about using it but i just went and bout the Neutrogena Triple Moisture line and i cant wait to try it on wash day. I'll fill you in on how it has worked for me.

I use the entire Garnier Fructis Curl N' Shine line. I really love it, the poo' isn't too stripping, the conditioner gives amazing slip, I use the leave in under FOTE Aloe Vera Gel and it leaves my hair feeling touchably soft. :yep::up:

I use the whole keracare line and I love it but I feel like I need to try another line just to compare it to keracare maybe [SIZE=-1]Joico or [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Kenra[/SIZE]

I've used a lot of the Keracare line in the past 6 months and liked it for the most part but I'm somewhat of a product junkie so I'm now trying new products. I've used the following products:
*1st Lather Shampoo - I'll continue to use this b/c it works really well to get rid of build-up gently.
*Moisturizing Shampoo - This is a gentle moisturizing shampoo but for some reason, it makes my eyes burn.
*Humecto - This is a very thin conditioner but it works pretty well at moisturizing
*Shine Spray - Great spray
*Silken Seal - very thick serum
*Creme Press - probably my favorite product from Keracare; I'll continue to use this no matter what.
*Anti-Humidity Sheen Spray - This is ok, not sure if it makes a difference with humidity though.

I've used the Motions line for years; shampoo, DC, leave-in, protein reconstructor and protein treatment. I love it because it's inexpensive, easy to find and my hair loves it.

When I self relax I use the Motions whole line of products (Shampoo, Moisture Plus DC, Reconstruct DC). I've noticed a difference in the shine and softness of my hair.

I use the Joico line for weekly shampoos and conditioning. When using this whole line of products I have alot of body and softness.

Overall, my hair benefits tremendoulsy from products when I use the whole line.

Back