Those maintaining bangs, how do U wrap them?

I want to keep mine for a while, they fall around eye level but when I wrap my hair in one direction, bangs included, the next morning when I comb my hair down (center parting) one side of the bangs sticks up higher than the other. I know its because the side that was swept up and across the head was pressed in that direction all night so when the hair is let down the next morning, that side is still in that 'lifted' mode. Hope this makes sense.

How do you sleep with them at night so that in the morning they both lie equal on both sides? (I usually wear mine with a center parting). I don't want to resort to using curling irons or anything like that.

I think I'm one of the v.few on this board that likes bangs. My g/f recently got some put in too (long relaxed hair) and they look stunning on her. I told her she looks like a black Heidi Klum model (I will also ask her how she sleeps with hers).

Thanks for any advice from any who do like bangs
smile.gif

I was going to grow mine out...but I look better with them(long bangs).
I do 2 things...first an off center slightly messy part, parted in favor towards the side that has more lift...(sexy look).

If I absolutely want a flat center part then I take some gel and smooth it on the bangs and rewrap my hair so that the side that was up is on the bottm. I do this before I shower so it has time to 'reset' then undo the wrap after I'm dressed...Voila!

Hey Brown. I do not have bangs, but how about, when you wake up in the morning, immediately wrap your hair in the opposite direction. Eat breakfast, shower, dress and etc. then comb down your hair. Hopefully this will help.

I forgot to say, if you want to keep them smooth the whole way across what I posted before still works the same way....basically it makes the 'height' between the 2 sides the same wether you wear then down or parted...does that make sense?

Back