Thoroughly impressed with...

Boadicea

Vitamin E oil by Natural Edition AND Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner (Kenra MC)!!

I've just received my Kenra samples yesterday and decided to try them out this morning. While the shampoo was all right, I didn't find it to be as moisturizing as the Dove, Infusium 23 and Frizz Ease shampoos.

The conditioner, however, was better that what I had expected. Simply pouring some into my hand made my hand feel moisturized!

The conditioner is viscous and opaque and provides lots of slip and moisture whether you leave it on for 30 seconds or a minute. My hair was still soft and moisturized well after rinsing.

Now, to the Vitamin E oil.

While it's not pure vitamin E ("herbal oils" and mineral oil precede it in the ingredients list), I have never found anything to be more moisturizing on my dry hair. Ever. This oil truly takes the cake.

It's a semi-light oil, with a fruity smell. What I mean by "semi-light" is that while it penetrates into the hair, you'll still have a very faint gloss on your hands from using it.

I put this on my dry hair and then braided it and left it for several hours after having been out doors on a very wet and miserable day.

After coming back indoors, my hair was still just as moisturized and my mini-braidout had more definition than I've ever seen, even if I had done it on wet hair. After combing it out again and again, my hair seemed to snap back into waves, moisturized like nobody's business!

Back