This weeks TJ Maxx haul.....

Coffee

Well I had to get my purse out of lay-a-way. I've probably spent as much on hair products as the purse cost. Tonight I got:

2 bottles of Alterna Hemp Hydrate condish $7.99 ea (been wanting to try)
Giovanni leave in condish - $4.99
Can of Alterna Caviar Shine & Define spray $5.99
2 Spa Siam Cocunut hair mask - $3.00 ea

Here's a picture of my purse:
When I got it out of lay-a-way the clerk said " so you're the one who brought the crocodile purse"

Last edited:
So, tell us more about this alligator purse.
I am a handbag fanatic.

Actually it's made out of crocadile. It's made by a company in Italy called Marino Orlandi. This was the only purse that had made by him. I was just blessed getting to TJ Maxx right after they put it out.

Actually it's made out of crocadile. It's made by a company in Italy called Marino Orlandi. This was the only purse that had made by him. I was just blessed getting to TJ Maxx right after they put it out.

Man I was all over it until I read this :nono: But I go in Tj Maxx all the time to look around and leave with nothing lol But I think when I decide to straighten my hair I'll buy some Chi products

Cute purse! I love going to their product sections because sometimes they have the most random stuff in there for dirt cheap!

Coffee you always find the max for the min deal :giggle: I bought the Alterna hemp from TJMaxx on my last trip. I used it last weekend it was nice. I got great slip and my hair was nice a moist. :lachen:

Ooooohhhhh I love the purse! Don't get me started on TJ Maxx, ever since someone told me they got a nice flat iron there, and I even find coffee there, it's the place.

That damn TJ's caught me too yesterday. I got Rusk Str8, 2 Rusk shine products, Rusk Ceramic Thermal Treatment, and some ceramic titanium flat irons... :wallbash:

I can't help it..

Oh and a new microfiber towel and new tweezers..and some nexxus maxishine... :look:

:lachen:

That damn TJ's caught me too yesterday. I got Rusk Str8, 2 Rusk shine products, Rusk Ceramic Thermal Treatment, and some ceramic titanium flat irons... :wallbash:

I can't help it..

Oh and a new microfiber towel and new tweezers..and some nexxus maxishine... :look:

Fabulosity let me know how you like the rusk ceramic thermal treatment. I bought that too when I was TJ's. When I got home and read the directions I thought this is too much work. Im not going to use this stuff and I couldnt find my receipt to take it back. :ohwell:

I can't help it..

Girl, how long before I see your goodies on the exchange board? :giggle:

Heck, I feel like taking a trip to TJ Maxx, but I'm sure all the good stuff is already gone.

I can't help it..

:lachen::lachen:I wonder if mine has some. Which ones do they have?

When I got it out of lay-a-way the clerk said " so you're the one who brought the crocodile purse"

It's very nice. This reminds me of my cousin and I who joke about the Burmese python and crocodile problem in Florida...we joke about how to get rid of the problem....purses, shoes, belts! Open season on the swamps. :lachen:

It's very nice. This reminds me of my cousin and I who joke about the Burmese python and crocodile problem in Florida...we joke about how to get rid of the problem....purses, shoes, belts! Open season on the swamps. :lachen:

I'll do what I can to help out Florida:lachen::lachen:.

Fabulosity let me know how you like the rusk ceramic thermal treatment. I bought that too when I was TJ's. When I got home and read the directions I thought this is too much work. Im not going to use this stuff and I couldnt find my receipt to take it back. :ohwell:

I think they meant it to be used as like a BKT-like product.. but I'm gonna use it as a rinse out... I liked the ingredients and.. it was only 3.99... that's like free in PJ-land... lol..

Girl, how long before I see your goodies on the exchange board? :giggle:

Heck, I feel like taking a trip to TJ Maxx, but I'm sure all the good stuff is already gone.

Forget you.. they might actually work! If you think the stuff on the exchange board is a lot.. you should see what I actually keep.. you would be skurred...:look: :lachen:

Nope, they always got good stuff at TJ's.. but I just be wondering how old it is... They had the Peter Coppola treatment (the liter) for 29.99

:lachen::lachen:I wonder if mine has some. Which ones do they have?

These are Wigo.. they were 19.99.. they also had Babyliss, Rusk, some other no name brand, and Jilbere.

Hey Fab, I brought that rusk ceramic thermal treatment, but I paid $5.99. I haven't tried it yet.

That is a nice bag.

Well I had to get my purse out of lay-a-way. I've probably spent as much on hair products as the purse cost. Tonight I got:

2 bottles of Alterna Hemp Hydrate condish $7.99 ea (been wanting to try)
Giovanni leave in condish - $4.99
Can of Alterna Caviar Shine & Define spray $5.99
2 Spa Siam Cocunut hair mask - $3.00 ea

Nice Purse Coffee.
I went to my TJ Max today and they have Kerastase and Twisted Sista products. :shocked:
All Chi products are on the sale rack,not big in my town. :spinning:

Last edited:
Nice Purse Coffee.
I went to my TJ Max today and they have Kerastase and Twisted Sista products. :shocked:
All Chi products are on the sale rack,not big in my town. :spinning:

Wow yours had Kerastase, that's awesome! I'll keep an eye out for it at my TJ Maxx.

Back