this week has been a trip!

aregee

i am so glad i joined this board. i only know one other person with long hair (beyond shoulder length) and we don't talk about it. it is so refreshing to talk to folks that actually care about their hair and are so willing to share what they know. i feel so self conscious about my hair b/c it draws a lot of attention from women and men. men (other than my husband) think its sexy and want to touch it and women tend to be jealous and make unnecessary comments. (my favorite...you got indian in yo family? even my silly cousin asked me that, i'm like, boo, we are in the SAME family!
nuts.gif
) i've had people check my roots 'cause they didn't believe that this stuff was mines! this weekend i'm going to let down my bun long enough to get the infamous dominican blowout and let it hang and blow in the wind!! oh, but it will be going back into my signature bun!! just wanted to share and thank y'all for a good week.
cool.gif
-aregee

[ QUOTE ]
aregee said:
i am so glad i joined this board. i only know one other person with long hair (beyond shoulder length) and we don't talk about it. it is so refreshing to talk to folks that actually care about their hair and are so willing to share what they know. i feel so self conscious about my hair b/c it draws a lot of attention from women and men. men (other than my husband) think its sexy and want to touch it and women tend to be jealous and make unnecessary comments. (my favorite...you got indian in yo family? even my silly cousin asked me that, i'm like, boo, we are in the SAME family!
nuts.gif
) i've had people check my roots 'cause they didn't believe that this stuff was mines! this weekend i'm going to let down my bun long enough to get the infamous dominican blowout and let it hang and blow in the wind!! oh, but it will be going back into my signature bun!! just wanted to share and thank y'all for a good week.
cool.gif
-aregee

[/ QUOTE ]
welcome to the board-aregee....
wave.gif
wave.gif

Back