This Poem is so Real!

Hi claudzie :welcome3:

Thank you for sharing this with us. I will view it later tonight (at home) and come back with more thanks. Is that okay?

Happy Thursday to you! :grouphug2:

claudzie... :love2:

All Right Now!!! :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :

Praise God for the Word fitly spoken. The Truth prevails. :thewave:

This is amazing and again I thank you for sharing this awesome message. You know what? To look at this young lady and her attire, I would have thought that she had anything to say but I was surely humbled and I do mean humbled.

God bless you and I mean this beyond words. Please keep sharing with us. You have a pure soul for God and Ministry. You truly do. :yep:

Shimmie glad you enjoyed it. I thought the same when I came across it. I nearly scrolled past based on the title and her appearance. .. no wonder they say not to judge a book by its cover.

God bless you too. I will try and post more often in this forum instead just reading through and thanking posts. I do however feel as though our relationship with God is personal and thus, quite difficult to communicate our 'version' without sort of negating that of others. I don't know if you get what I mean but yes, sometimes that stops me a bit from posting. :)

Shimmie glad you enjoyed it. I thought the same when I came across it. I nearly scrolled past based on the title and her appearance. .. no wonder they say not to judge a book by its cover.

God bless you too. I will try and post more often in this forum instead just reading through and thanking posts. I do however feel as though our relationship with God is personal and thus, quite difficult to communicate our 'version' without sort of negating that of others. I don't know if you get what I mean but yes, sometimes that stops me a bit from posting. :)

She was speaking 'real truth'. :yep:

I fully understand what you are conveying when it comes to 'speaking out'. We each have a 'call' and the 'call' is of 'divers' methods and deliveries.

You have a 'quiet' soul which makes one, 'draw closser' to that what the Lord would have you share with them. 'Gentle Waters' upon the seeds planted, in their hearts, for God's increase. :yep:

Back