This might be a dumb question..MTG

jamisses

I am curious and would like to know a little more information about MTG.

1) Is it the same as Mane N Tail?
2) What does it look like?
3) Do you ladies buy it online or a the BSS?
4) Is it poo or con?
5) Can you use is on relaxed hair?

I really hope that you ladies can help me. TIA:D

Here ya go...

It's more of a leave in conditioner type thing

It's yellow, very watery and smells like bacon grease

You can buy it online, I'm sure someone can leave you a net link

You can use it on relaxed hair

If you buy it you've been warned cause it is smelly, I dilute mine in Surge and other EO's to get rid of the smell, and many discerning noses know the smell of Sulfur, which is one of the primary ingredients....

jamisses said:
I am curious and would like to know a little more information about MTG.

1) Is it the same as Mane N Tail?

Its not the same as mane n tail. MTG stands for Mane and Tail Grow and its by a company called Shapely's. Its a product that was originally developed for humans to treat scalp problems. People eventually figured out that it worked well on horses for curing fungal infections and rain rot (due to the high sulfur content) so its is manufactured for use on horses, now. Lately some of the ladies around here have been experiencing an increase in growth by applying it to their hair.

2) What does it look like?

It comes in a big 32 oz bottle. The top is a kinda golden oily color and the bottom has sedimented sulfur (yellow). Perhaps someone can put a link up for you later.

3) Do you ladies buy it online or a the BSS? You generally have to buy it online, although you may be able to find it in a tack and feed shop for horse and the like.

4) Is it poo or con? Neither... it more like a scalp oil.

5) Can you use is on relaxed hair?

yes.

I really hope that you ladies can help me. TIA:D

I don't use it myself...but I have been following the threads. Hope this helps. There are a TON of MTG thread out there.

Back